Funding is raised as members (fans) of Fantastic Fanatics spend in retailers who are a part of our platform and have chosen your club as one of three to support.
To break it down even further, fans --> spend in retailers stores --> % of their transaction is given to a club of their choice --> club receives this as funding.
As you can tell, the more fans that support your club the more funding you will receive. By spreading the word you will begin to see the benefit from being a part of our fundraising platform!
Here are further details on the process for your members.
- To raise funds for your club, you will first need to link your payment cards to the Fantastic Fanatics platform. We accept any Visa or Mastercard payment cards. This allows us to reward your club every time you spend with our retail partners. We only receive transactional data from our retailers and cannot see any payment any card details.
- Cards become active 24 hours after you link them and you will be notified via email that you are good to go. Sorry but transactions made prior to your card being active cannot be tracked and therefore will not generate cash for your club.
- Once your linked cards are active all you need to do is spend with our retail partners and we do the rest. There is nothing more you need to do, it’s business as usual at the point of sale.
- Transactions will not show on your dashboard instantly – it can take up to 15 days for the transactions to be tracked, processed and on your dashboard.
- You can link as many cards as you want but sorry, we currently don’t accept any cards from outside the UK.