Funding is raised as members (fans) of Fantastic Fanatics spend in retailers who are a part of our platform and have chosen your club as one of three to support.
To break it down even further, fans --> spend in our retail partner stores --> % of their transaction is tracked and assigned to a club of their choice --> we proceed by donating part of your spend to the chosen club.
As you can see, more fans who support your club the more funding will be generated for you. By spreading the word, you will begin to see the benefit of being a part of our sports fundraising platform!
Here are further details on the process for your members.
- To raise funds for your club, you will first need to link your payment cards to the Fantastic Fanatics platform, which allows us to reward your club every time you spend with our retail partners. We only receive transactional data from our retailers and cannot see any payment any card details.
- We accept any Visa or Mastercard payment cards.
- Cards become active 24 hours after you securely link them then you will be notified via email that you are now an active Fantastic Fanatics member.
- Please check you have registered your card before making your first transaction as it cannot be tracked and therefore will not generate cash for your club.
- Once your linked cards are active, all you need to do is spend with our retail partners and let us do the rest. There is nothing more you need to do other than shop as usual.
- Transactions will not show on your dashboard instantly – it can take up to 15 days for a purchase to be tracked, processed and on your dashboard.
- You can link as many cards as you want. We currently don’t accept any cards from outside the UK.